RBC Capital Markets is committed to fostering workplace diversity and inclusion. The 2019 RBC Technology Women’s Advisory Program (WAP) is a selective, six-month early insight and career development program for outstanding female sophomore students interested in pursuing a career in Capital Markets Technology.
What's in it for you?
- Two advisors to help coach and advise you are you explore and navigate your career path
- An accelerated interview process for our summer 2020 junior year internship program
- A structured professional development plan involving in-person and virtual mentoring
- Social, networking, educational, and skill-building events designed to expand your RBC Capital Markets network and knowledge, and to prepare you for your future career in finance
- A thorough orientation to RBC Capital Markets and the finance industry as a whole
- Early access to senior leaders and junior professionals to provide candid insight, support and guidance
- An invaluable peer network of driven, ambitious like-minded young professionals
- You are a full-time female undergraduate student graduating in December 2020 or May 2021
- You are able to join us for an internship the summer after your Junior year
- You are interested in pursuing a full-time career in technlogy
- Your cumulative GPA is a minimum of 3.2
Save the Date: In-Person Sessions **dates subject to change**
Selected participants are expected to attend all virtual and in-person sessions.
April 4 & 5: WAP Launch & Welcome Reception (2-day in-person session)
July 11: Preparing for Your Future - Skill Building Workshops
Application Deadline: February 24
Following the deadline, applications will be reviewed by a team of RBC Capital Markets colleagues. Applicants will then be invited to participate in the program.
RBC will cover travel and hotel expenses for participants located outside of New York and New Jersey
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.