Role: Engineer- Instrumentation
Role Band: R1
Reporting To: Group Leader- Instrumentation
- Preparation of General engineering specifications for instrumentation.
- Update project managers on In cost and In time.
- Preparation of instruments process data sheets
- Preparation of specification for DCs / PLC
- Reporting regulatory to the engineering on the project tracker , risks, issues & problems
- Maintaining construction quality
- Responsible for implementation of detailed Project plan
- Preparation of validation documents as per 21 CFR part11
- Compilation of DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ & Back up procedures.
- Support PMS team in performing costing; review and develop basis of costing; evaluate projects to standardize project budgeting.
- Ensure the SHE Guide lines & procedures during erection & commissioning.
- Implementation of Automation projects with all safety interlocks to avoid manual operations.
- Ensure capitalization is done in time
Internal: ESD, Production, HR, Finance, QA, QC, Admin, SHE
MS Office, MIS, SAP, Qualification and Safety Systems.
Educational & Experience:
B. Tech (Instrumentation or Electronics) with 2-8 years of relevant experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage conflicts well, have a solution oriented approach