Are you looking for a challenge? At SPXFLOW, we’re driven by ingenuity with a focus on meeting our customers’ needs. We seek people who share our commitment to hard work, resourcefulness and doing what it takes to best serve our customers.
Due to continued growth and expansion at SPX Flow, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Contract Manager to join our team in Glasgow, UK. This individual works as a member of the Commercial Practice Group of the SPX FLOW legal department to support the global contract review, drafting and negotiating needs of the company. The main responsibilities of the position will require the employee to have experience in the following:
- Strong skills in analysing, drafting and negotiating contract conditions, principally customer contracts.
- The ability to add value to internal risk reviews and support the operations part of the business in any post contract/execution issues.
- Proven track record of meeting commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Supporting Supply Chain in supplier/vendor negotiations.
As a Contract Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Commercial Practice Group team members and commercial, engineering, operational and leadership teams on drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts, principally customer contracts.
- Acting as contract liaison between the organization and customers/vendors, including participation in precontract discussions, contract negotiations and contract changes.
- Assessing/reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contractual terms and conditions with customers.
- Monitoring the contract process to assure compliance with the organization's contractual guidelines, satisfaction of customer specifications, and adherence to organization policy
- Partnering with the sales teams with respect to commercial transactions and assist with customer-facing negotiations.
- Providing contractual input with respect to internal risk reviews and risk mitigation plans, as well as the contract approval process.
- Principally supporting the EMEA region.
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating customer contracts
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing within all levels of the corporation.
- Ability to be forward thinking and handle frequently changing demands.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Innovation. That’s what underpins the success of SPXFLOW Inc. A global supplier of highly specialized, engineered solutions. With operations in over 35 countries and sales in over 150 countries around the world. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in helping meet the rising global demand in the end markets we serve from dairy plants and power plants to oil and gas pipelines, the power grid and bus fare collection systems. SPXFLOW is really everywhere you look.
If you are open to pursuing this exciting opportunity to join our team, please APPLY NOW.